Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Wednesday, June 5, 2019. Take your country back.
On tonight’s rundown
- D-Day Commemoration in London—what the message to the rest of the world should be.
- An interview with U.S. Navy Veteran Nick Kaylor explains the importance of D-Day.
- San Francisco considers drastic options to combat the homeless crisis that is taking over the city.
- Only 11 employers have been prosecuted for hiring illegal immigrants in the last year—no progress is being made in stopping illegal immigration.
- The State of Maine gets one step closer to allowing assisted suicide.
- A Broward County Deputy charged with multiple felonies for failing to act during the Parkland massacre
- House Democrats pass mass amnesty bill that would grant amnesty to an estimated $2.5 million illegal aliens—and it doesn’t include any funding for a border wall.
In case you missed it:
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org – name and town if you wish to opine.
-Bill is back on national radio! ‘The O’Reilly Update’ is available to BillOReilly.com Premium Members right here.
-Father’s Day coming up fast - order ‘Killing the SS’ and get your choice of ‘Old School’ or ‘Killing Reagan’ — FREE!
- An old classic with a modern twist! Pick up our American Patriot cap - now available in RED for the first time, just in time for Father's Day.
-Bill’s newest history book ‘The United States of Trump,’ is available for pre-order.