Hey BillOReilly.com Premium and Concierge Members, welcome to the No Spin News for Tuesday, November 10, 2020. Stand Up for Your Country.
- Attorney General Barr authorizes the Justice Department to investigate allegations of voter fraud.
- The mainstream media goes loony over the DOJ’s voter fraud investigations—CBS’ Paula Reid’s reaction may be the most biased of them all.
- Where in the deuce is the Durham report? Brett Tolman answers all questions relating to the Department of Justice.
- Revenge on Trump supporters—the effort to ‘cancel’ them.
- We’ve said it once and we will say it again, the media fix is in and there is no going back.
- New Covid restrictions as US surpasses 10 millions Covid infections.
- Thanksgiving 2020: Majority of Americans still plan to travel over the holiday.
- This Day in History, 1775: Birth of the US Marine Corps
- Bill’s Final Thought on a surge in Premium Members overnight—people are looking for honest election coverage and that is what we provide.
In Case You Missed it: